Taking printing to the next dimension.
Our capabilities in 3D scanning, design, and rapid prototyping can meet you at any stage of your creative journey. Whether you’re an entrepreneur looking to launch a new product, an experienced inventor needing prototypes, or simply trying to solve a problem more efficiently than traditional manufacturing will allow, ProImage 3D has the experience to make your project a success.Visit ProImage 3D
How ProImage 3D Works
ProImage 3D helps entrepreneurs launch products, inventors experiment with prototypes, and manufacturers solve problems. It just takes a few easy steps.
- Design. Create your prototype with 3D software.
- Reverse engineering. Improve upon existing prototypes.
- Print. Once your file has been verified, we’ll print using professional-grade technology.
- Ship. You’ll receive your prototype right at your door using FedEx, UPS, or your preferred shipping partner.
- (Bonus step: show off your prototype to clients, customers, and friends.)
ProImage 3D Services
We provide four core services to help you realize your imaginative vision.
3D ScanningConvert physical objects into digital images that can be edited using industry-leading software such as ZBrush, SolidWorks, Rhino, 3Ds Max, Mathematica, and more.
Reverse EngineeringReproduce a CAD model of a failed, broken, or obsolete part. We approach reverse engineering by means of design intent, exact replication, or with modifications.
Expedite product learning and minimize unknown variables by employing 3D CAD software and 3D printing. Which results in fewer product changes, lower manufacturing costs, and better product design.