Customer Service and Account Manager
Oliver Inc. is looking for a customer-oriented and motivated Customer Service & Account Manager who will support the Sales department, and retain and service Oliver accounts. The ideal candidate will offer support to customers with questions or requests around new or previous orders. The person will manage and build long-term business relationships with our customers independently on projects and extended programs. The Customer Service & Account Manager will support and collaborate with internal departments to drive the process, secure information needed, coordinate order information, and handle all customer requirements for a project or job.
If you are a natural communicator with a passion for customer service we would like to meet you!
- Respond/follow up on all customer inquiries, questions, and problems.
- Provide existing and potential customers with plant tours.
- Request and obtain customer approvals on manufacturing and/or color samples.
- Monitor approvals via purchase order (PO), purchase order confirmation (POC), and/or e-mail confirmation.
- Receive and process orders in ERP system; provide information concerning pricings, samples, changes, shipping, etc., and perform contract review.
- Monitor and update open sales order, finished goods inventory, and open orders for billing reports.
- Refer complaints of product or service failure to appropriate departments (QA/Sales) after initial investigation; obtain relevant information, disposition, and samples; enter complaints in ERP.
- Audit the customer experience via surveys and/or follow-up phone calls and put forth every effort to keep customers happy and satisfied.
- 4 to 5 years of experience in a customer service/sales/ manufacturing environment.
- Advanced use of MS Word, Excel, and various reporting software
- Ability to multi-task while exercising judgment in a high-volume and fast-paced environment
- High School diploma; college degree a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.